4 Shouts - 31,657 Scrobbles
Tadley Ewing Peake (Tadd) Dameron (February 21, 1917 – March 8, 1965) was an American jazz pianist, arranger, and composer. Born in Cleveland, Ohio, USA, Dameron was the most influential arranger of the bebop era, but also wrote charts for swing and hard bop players. The bands he arranged for included those of Count Basie, Artie Shaw, Jimmie Lunceford, Dizzy Gillespie, Billy Eckstine, and Sarah Vaughan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Our Delight - (2:59) - 255 plays
- Our Delight - Alternate Take;1984 Digital Remaster - (3:07) - 96 plays
- Jahberu - (2:55) - 183 plays
- On a Misty Night - (6:20) - 83 plays
- Super Jet - (5:53) - 64 plays
- Romas - (6:49) - 59 plays
- Gnid - (5:06) - 62 plays
- Mating Call - (5:34) - 118 plays
- Flossie Lou - (4:55) - 32 plays
- The Squirrel - (2:45) - 53 plays