32 Shouts - 299,324 Scrobbles
Tabitha's Secret was a band formed in March of 1993 in Orlando, Florida. It was originally comprised of lead singer Rob Thomas, John Goff and Jay Stanley on guitar, Brian Yale on bass, and Chris Smith playing drums. In September of 1993, Paul Doucette joined the band as a second percussionist, only to replace Chris Smith entirely a year later. Some of the band's most popular songs were "And Around," "Dear Joan," "Unkind," and "3 am".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsBring it on baby, what you getting into
Is living on pain, the thing that's getting to you
Write my name, pin it up with my picture
And say it's the only thing 'cuz I'm not around to be around
I'm beating and battered
- LyricsDear Joan, I've almost forgotten the pane in the window
The blue dress in the doorway
Dear Joan, help me remember the face I forget
And the traps that I've sprung
I guess I've grown tired, it's just what's expected of me
- Forever December - (4:46) - 464 plays
- LyricsStill don't mean nothin'
Was written on the concrete
The words weren't on my tongue
'Cause we don't talk about it
Day or no evenin'
- LyricsElvis is alive at your local grocery store
If you believe that boy well sit down and I'll tell you more
Lee Harvey Oswald, well you know he acted alone
Charlie Manson only wanted to make his house a home
Jesus was an alien flyin through space
- High - (4:41) - 201 plays
- Here Comes Horses - (4:20) - 219 plays
- Dizzy - (3:46) - 137 plays
- Paint Me Blue - (4:10) - 106 plays
- Tired - (3:54) - 105 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online