32 Shouts - 298,973 Scrobbles
Tabitha's Secret was a band formed in March of 1993 in Orlando, Florida. It was originally comprised of lead singer Rob Thomas, John Goff and Jay Stanley on guitar, Brian Yale on bass, and Chris Smith playing drums. In September of 1993, Paul Doucette joined the band as a second percussionist, only to replace Chris Smith entirely a year later. Some of the band's most popular songs were "And Around," "Dear Joan," "Unkind," and "3 am".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsBring it on baby, what you getting into
Is living on pain, the thing that's getting to you
Write my name, pin it up with my picture
And say it's the only thing 'cuz I'm not around to be around
I'm beating and battered
- LyricsDear Joan, I've almost forgotten the pane in the window
The blue dress in the doorway
Dear Joan, help me remember the face I forget
And the traps that I've sprung
I guess I've grown tired, it's just what's expected of me
- Forever December - (4:46) - 462 plays
- LyricsStill don't mean nothin'
Was written on the concrete
The words weren't on my tongue
'Cause we don't talk about it
Day or no evenin'
- LyricsShe had said, "Don't cry"
Said, "It only hurts forever, and all we have is time"
Yeah, she said, she will never know
So close your eyes, turn down the lights
And I can start this show
- Jesus Was an Alien - (4:44) - 184 plays
- Here Comes Horses - (4:20) - 229 plays
- Dizzy - (3:46) - 130 plays
- Tired - (3:54) - 112 plays
- Paint Me Blue - (4:10) - 85 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online