31 Shouts - 281,048 Scrobbles
Tabitha's Secret was a band formed in March of 1993 in Orlando, Florida. It was originally comprised of lead singer Rob Thomas, John Goff and Jay Stanley on guitar, Brian Yale on bass, and Chris Smith playing drums. In September of 1993, Paul Doucette joined the band as a second percussionist, only to replace Chris Smith entirely a year later. Some of the band's most popular songs were "And Around," "Dear Joan," "Unkind," and "3 am".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsShe says it's cold outside and she hands me my raincoat
She's always worried 'bout things like that
She says it's all gonna end and it might as well be my fault
She only sleeps when it's rainin'
And she screams and her voice is strainin'
- LyricsBring it on baby, what you getting into
Is living on pain, the thing that's getting to you
Write my name, pin it up with my picture
And say it's the only thing 'cuz I'm not around to be around
I'm beating and battered
- LyricsDear Joan, I've almost forgotten the pane in the window
The blue dress in the doorway
Dear Joan, help me remember the face I forget
And the traps that I've sprung
I guess I've grown tired, it's just what's expected of me
- LyricsHelp me to remember girl if you don't mind
'Cause I feel just like the jester when the music died
Haven't seen you lately
But I know that nothing's changed
Feeling kinda shaky but the wounds have healed
- Forever December - (4:46) - 797 plays
- Paint Me Blue - (4:10) - 629 plays
- Tired - (3:54) - 640 plays
- Swing - (3:51) - 501 plays
- Jesus Was an Alien - (4:44) - 179 plays
- High - (4:41) - 192 plays