12 Shouts - 52,311 Scrobbles
Tab was first introduced to music through a drumset. He learned at age five by following his teacher improv on the piano. These lessons would spark the approach he took towards music for years to come. Hip-hop would quickly become Tab's genre of choice because of how the drums carried the songs. Groups like Wu-Tang and The Roots developed his taste for the lyrical EastCoast style he tries to recreate to this day.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Enemy - Rank 1 Remix - (6:51) - 2,144 plays
- Black Is The New Yellow - Protoculture Remix Edit - (3:42) - 277 plays
- Helsinki Scorchin' - Original Mix - (9:50) - 308 plays
- Black Is Back (Classic Vocal Mix) - (7:00) - 221 plays
- My Enemy [Mix Cut] - Rank 1 Remix - (4:02) - 188 plays
- Black Is The New Yellow - Original Mix - (8:13) - 132 plays
- Caps In Stems (Instrumental) - (1:55) - 83 plays
- White Flag - (2:30) - 55 plays
- Helsinki Scorchin' - Bart Claessen Remix - (8:48) - 67 plays
- Animal (Featuring Kay M) - (3:23) - 55 plays