Ta Mara And The Seen
0 Shouts - 1,164 Scrobbles
Ta Mara and the Seen is a former American R&B group based in Minneapolis and signed by A&M Records to capitalize on the mid-1980s chart success of the "Minneapolis sound", which included acts such as Prince, Vanity 6, Sheila E., and The Time. They achieved Top 40 success with the single "Everybody Dance", which peaked at #24 on Billboard Hot 100 chart in early 1986. Other tracks include the single "Affecttion" , "Summertime Love", and a ballad titled "Long Cold Nights". The album was produced by former Time guitarist Jesse Johnson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Summertime Love - (4:51) - 3 plays
- Affection - (4:51) - 4 plays
- Everybody Dance - (5:44) - 3 plays
- You Turn Me Up - (5:36) - 5 plays
- Affecttion - (4:54) - 3 plays
- Got To Have You - (6:05) - 3 plays
- Thinking About You - (5:22) - 2 plays
- Everybody Dance Remix - 3 plays
- Blueberry Gossip - (6:13) - 1 plays
- Affecttion (Specially Remixed Version) - (4:52) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online