2 Shouts - 4,731 Scrobbles
Madurai T. N. Seshagopalan (born Madurai Thirumalai Nambi Seshagopalan in Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu, India, 1948) is a noted Carnatic musician and composer. His first music teacher was his own mother, and he later studied under Sri Ramanathapuram C. S. Sankarasivan. In 1984 he was invited to sing at the Adelaide International Festival in Australia (and included performances Perth, Adelaide, Sydney and New Zealand). In 1987 he was India's cultural ambassador to Russia.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Enthoprema (Varnam) (Raga: Suruti; Tala: Adi) - (6:33) - 51 plays
- Charanamale (Raga: Kapi; Tala: Chapu) - (3:51) - 23 plays
- Sami Ninne Kori (Varnam) (Raga: Sri; Tala: Adi) - (10:09) - 11 plays
- Hey Dayaluva (Abhang) - (5:10) - 13 plays
- Vanduketper (Raga: Ragamalika) - (6:19) - 4 plays
- Manasuloni (T.N. Sesha Gopalan) (Raga: Hindolam; Tala: Adi) - (18:08) - 3 plays
- Hey Dhayaluva - (4:50) - 3 plays
- Palayamam (Raga: Sri; Tala: Chapu) - (4:10) - 2 plays
- Ramasumara - (3:53) - 2 plays
- Nanda Lala Base (Mmera Bhajan) - (6:40) - 4 plays