65 Shouts - 257,246 Scrobbles
T-Rock (Anthony Washington), born 26 March 1981, is a rapper hailing from the streets of College Park, GA on the south side of Atlanta. After his debut album entitled 'Throw Your Neighborhood Up' circulated heavily through the streets of College Park. The album eventually found its way to Three 6 Mafia affiliate MC Mack. After an impromptu meeting was set up between T-Rock, DJ Paul, and Juicy J, T-Rock was signed to his first major recording deal at only 17 years old.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Blow My High - (2:50) - 79 plays
- Spazz Out - (2:28) - 59 plays
- Bad Blood - (3:20) - 50 plays
- So Hi - (3:54) - 42 plays
- Fast Justice - (3:13) - 47 plays
- Built Like Us - (4:04) - 54 plays
- Git Right - (3:43) - 44 plays
- Out My Way - (4:29) - 71 plays
- Bust It Open - (3:26) - 41 plays
- All the Way to Dat Bank (feat. Reek) - (5:00) - 38 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online