36 Shouts - 241,990 Scrobbles
James Lewis Carter Ford (born Forest, Mississippi, 1924 - died Greenville, Mississippi, 16 July 2013) was an American 'Mississippi Delta Blues' musician better known by his stage name, T-Model Ford. Unable to remember his exact date of birth, he began his musical career in his early seventies, recording for the Fat Possum Records label. His musical style melded traditional Chicago blues and juke joint blues styles with the rawness of Delta blues and a rebellious attitude.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cut You Loose - (3:23) - 2,014 plays
- T-Model Theme Song - (3:39) - 1,102 plays
- Nobody Gets Me Down - (3:13) - 906 plays
- I'm Insane - (2:47) - 801 plays
- Been A Long Time - (2:55) - 724 plays
- Sugar Farm - (4:23) - 683 plays
- Turkey and the Rabbit - (4:13) - 637 plays
- Chicken Head Man - (7:50) - 595 plays
- Where You Been - (4:07) - 579 plays
- Morning Gown - (4:41) - 467 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods