49 Shouts - 1,456,714 Scrobbles
T-Bone Walker (Aaron Thibeaux Walker, May 28, 1910, Linden, Texas — March 16, 1975, Los Angeles, California) was an American blues guitarist, singer, pianist and songwriter who was one of the most important pioneers of the electric guitar.
His electric guitar solos were among the first heard on modern blues recordings and helped set a standard that is still followed. Walker was born in Linden, Texas of African and Cherokee descent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- T-Bone Blues - (3:21) - 5,775 plays
- Call It Stormy Monday - (3:02) - 5,427 plays
- Mean Old World - (2:53) - 3,969 plays
- Bobby Sox Blues - (2:42) - 2,778 plays
- T-Bone Shuffle - (3:01) - 2,187 plays
- Papa Ain't Salty - (2:44) - 1,410 plays
- Cold, Cold Feeling - (3:13) - 1,148 plays
- I Got A Break Baby - (3:19) - 1,310 plays
- Long Skirt Baby Blues (11-06-47) - (2:51) - 855 plays
- Stormy Monday Blues - (4:49) - 957 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online