51 Shouts - 1,495,246 Scrobbles
T-Bone Walker (Aaron Thibeaux Walker, May 28, 1910, Linden, Texas — March 16, 1975, Los Angeles, California) was an American blues guitarist, singer, pianist and songwriter who was one of the most important pioneers of the electric guitar. His electric guitar solos were among the first heard on modern blues recordings and helped set a standard that is still followed. Walker was born in Linden, Texas of African and Cherokee descent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- T-Bone Blues - (3:21) - 5,772 plays
- Call It Stormy Monday - (3:02) - 4,441 plays
- Mean Old World - (2:53) - 4,024 plays
- Bobby Sox Blues - (2:42) - 2,514 plays
- T-Bone Shuffle - (3:01) - 2,028 plays
- Cold, Cold Feeling - (3:13) - 1,262 plays
- Papa Ain't Salty - (2:44) - 1,379 plays
- Glamour Girl - (2:43) - 841 plays
- Evil Hearted Woman - Alternate Take - (2:37) - 577 plays
- I Got A Break Baby - (3:19) - 1,027 plays