47 Shouts - 1,389,192 Scrobbles
T-Bone Walker (Aaron Thibeaux Walker, May 28, 1910, Linden, Texas — March 16, 1975, Los Angeles, California) was an American blues guitarist, singer, pianist and songwriter who was one of the most important pioneers of the electric guitar.
His electric guitar solos were among the first heard on modern blues recordings and helped set a standard that is still followed. Walker was born in Linden, Texas of African and Cherokee descent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Call It Stormy Monday - (3:02) - 5,791 plays
- Mean Old World - (2:53) - 4,456 plays
- T-Bone Blues - (3:21) - 3,732 plays
- T-Bone Shuffle - (3:00) - 2,846 plays
- Papa Ain't Salty - (2:44) - 1,936 plays
- Bobby Sox Blues - (2:42) - 1,567 plays
- Stormy Monday Blues - (4:49) - 1,267 plays
- Glamour Girl - (2:43) - 1,095 plays
- Blues Rock - (2:52) - 854 plays
- Stormy Monday - (2:52) - 936 plays