47 Shouts - 1,397,040 Scrobbles
T-Bone Walker (Aaron Thibeaux Walker, May 28, 1910, Linden, Texas — March 16, 1975, Los Angeles, California) was an American blues guitarist, singer, pianist and songwriter who was one of the most important pioneers of the electric guitar.
His electric guitar solos were among the first heard on modern blues recordings and helped set a standard that is still followed. Walker was born in Linden, Texas of African and Cherokee descent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Call It Stormy Monday - (3:02) - 5,687 plays
- Mean Old World - (2:53) - 4,522 plays
- T-Bone Blues - (3:21) - 4,004 plays
- T-Bone Shuffle - (3:01) - 2,702 plays
- Bobby Sox Blues - (2:42) - 1,793 plays
- Papa Ain't Salty - (2:44) - 1,869 plays
- Stormy Monday Blues - (4:49) - 1,169 plays
- Glamour Girl - (2:43) - 1,027 plays
- Blues Rock - (2:52) - 850 plays
- Stormy Monday - (2:52) - 859 plays