48 Shouts - 1,410,031 Scrobbles
T-Bone Walker (Aaron Thibeaux Walker, May 28, 1910, Linden, Texas — March 16, 1975, Los Angeles, California) was an American blues guitarist, singer, pianist and songwriter who was one of the most important pioneers of the electric guitar.
His electric guitar solos were among the first heard on modern blues recordings and helped set a standard that is still followed. Walker was born in Linden, Texas of African and Cherokee descent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Call It Stormy Monday - (3:02) - 5,684 plays
- T-Bone Blues - (3:21) - 4,279 plays
- Mean Old World - (2:53) - 4,542 plays
- T-Bone Shuffle - (3:01) - 2,573 plays
- Bobby Sox Blues - (2:42) - 1,982 plays
- Papa Ain't Salty - (2:44) - 1,787 plays
- Stormy Monday Blues - (4:49) - 1,145 plays
- Glamour Girl - (2:43) - 952 plays
- Blues Rock - (2:52) - 838 plays
- Stormy Monday - (2:52) - 806 plays