48 Shouts - 1,434,717 Scrobbles
T-Bone Walker (Aaron Thibeaux Walker, May 28, 1910, Linden, Texas — March 16, 1975, Los Angeles, California) was an American blues guitarist, singer, pianist and songwriter who was one of the most important pioneers of the electric guitar.
His electric guitar solos were among the first heard on modern blues recordings and helped set a standard that is still followed. Walker was born in Linden, Texas of African and Cherokee descent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- T-Bone Blues - (3:21) - 5,538 plays
- Call It Stormy Monday - (3:02) - 5,630 plays
- Mean Old World - (2:53) - 4,025 plays
- Bobby Sox Blues - (2:42) - 2,798 plays
- T-Bone Shuffle - (3:01) - 2,277 plays
- Papa Ain't Salty - (2:44) - 1,540 plays
- Long Skirt Baby Blues (11-06-47) - (2:51) - 981 plays
- Stormy Monday Blues - (4:49) - 979 plays
- Glamour Girl - (2:43) - 825 plays
- I Got A Break Baby - (3:19) - 897 plays