0 Shouts - 380,866 Scrobbles
T-Bone Burnett (born Joseph Henry Burnett) is perhaps best known as a producer of other artists, such as Robert Plant & Alison Krauss, Counting Crows, The Wallflowers, Los Lobos, Gillian Welch, Kris Kristofferson, Cassandra Wilson, Elvis Costello, Autolux, and his ex-wife Sam Phillips. He is known for very natural-sounding productions. In his solo work, he is a respected, if quirky, singer/songwriter. He has also worked on the soundtracks of several films by the Coen Brothers (including the very successful O Brother, Where Art Thou? soundtrack, which won him a Grammy Award), as well as Cold Mountain and Walk the Line.Read More...
In the 70s, he was a member of the Alpha Band and toured as part of Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Review.
His first album of new solo material since 1992, The True False Identity, and the career retrospective Twenty Twenty: The Esssential T-Bone Burnett were both released in May 2006.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Humans From Earth - 22,148 plays
- Zombieland - 19,477 plays
- Palestine Texas - 17,514 plays
- There Would Be Hell To Pay - 15,118 plays
- Seven Times Hotter Than Fire - 12,510 plays
- I'm Going On A Long Journey Never To Return - 11,647 plays
- Every Time I Feel The Shift - 10,853 plays
- Earlier Baghdad (The Bounce) - 10,554 plays
- Fear Country - 10,044 plays
- Anything I Say Can and Will Be Used Against You - 7,910 plays