67 Shouts - 20,390 Scrobbles
Túlio Borges (b. 1980) is a Brazilian musician, singer, and songwriter. Born in Brasília, Borges studied communications, law, and psychology, but has followed a career in music. After a brief stay in Seattle in the mid to late 1990s, he returned to Brazil. He is an aficionado of jazz and fado as well as of his native Brazilian music, and these have all had an effect on Borges' own work. His first album is Eu venho vagando no ar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zorro - (3:31) - 131 plays
- Trem - (4:28) - 70 plays
- Shirley - (3:32) - 54 plays
- Altar - (2:53) - 35 plays
- Paraty - (4:43) - 51 plays
- Toca aí - (3:33) - 40 plays
- Pontos - (5:23) - 57 plays
- Birosca - (5:09) - 61 plays
- Eu venho vagando no ar - (2:21) - 38 plays
- Sua - (4:10) - 80 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online