68 Shouts - 243,451 Scrobbles
Its members, originating from a diversity of territorial and sonorous latitudes have found in the afro Caribbean vibrations a sea of possibilities to renovate the strength and spirit of Colombian music. The objective of the collective is to create audio-visual performances with their own style which they denominate the “berbenautika”. Influenced by the spirit of the Colombian piko culture (sound systems style performances), the members of the group come together to create, adapt and reinvent different music through improvisation, emphasizing the cult of joy and dance.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Quien es el Patron? - (3:24) - 3,167 plays
- Bienvenidos - (3:19) - 2,106 plays
- Mi kolombia - (4:54) - 1,381 plays
- Ya Verás - (3:35) - 1,216 plays
- Sin Oficio - (3:38) - 1,317 plays
- Ya Veras - (3:37) - 977 plays
- Yo Voy Ganao - (5:24) - 1,204 plays
- El Botón del Pantalón - (5:10) - 1,033 plays
- En los Huesos - (4:56) - 748 plays
- El Boton del Pantalon - (5:12) - 744 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online