18 Shouts - 243,090 Scrobbles
Syreeta Wright (August 3, 1946 – July 6, 2004), who recorded professionally under the single name Syreeta, was a singer-songwriter active from the 1960s until her death. She is considered one of the most underrated R&B vocalists to emerge out of the 1970s Motown scene. Born Syreeta Wright in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Syreeta was working in the '60s as a Motown secretary when she was enlisted as a backup singer. Founder Berry Gordy later signed her to the label and she recorded a Brian Holland/Ashford & Simpson tune initially meant for Diana Ross, "I Can't Give Back the Love I Feel for You."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Your Kiss Is Sweet - (4:31) - 1,146 plays
- I Love Every Little Thing About You - (3:43) - 1,170 plays
- Harmour Love - (3:35) - 506 plays
- She's Leaving Home - (4:20) - 417 plays
- Black Maybe - (4:15) - 399 plays
- To Know You Is To Love You - Unfaded Album Mix - (6:03) - 415 plays
- Spinnin' And Spinnin' - (4:21) - 256 plays
- Keep Him Like He Is - (2:54) - 243 plays
- Cause We've Ended As Lovers - (4:29) - 184 plays
- To Know You Is To Love You - (3:00) - 240 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online