0 Shouts - 16,893 Scrobbles
Synchromystickz are known for putting positive affirmations on Dub-Step and Hip-Hop, however they also record vocals for Reggae, Jungle and tribal chants. 'Shamanic bards putting positive affirmations in Hip-Hop flows on subsonic basslines.' Fortunate enough to have received production from the highly respected Appleblim and J Rokka. The Synchromystic Acoustics is the title of our world-music poetic fusion band to differentiate from the poet and MCs Dubstep and Hip-Hop projects - http://www.last.fm/music/Synchromystickz/Synchromystic+AcousticsRead More...
Benshaman Tree is one of the founding members of the Synchromystickz and known for handing out superfoods at festivals for free, giving inspirational talks and making raw chocolates. Dan the Man aka Easy Lion Vibes is a producer, drummer and a lyricist, he was better known for surfing and taking people on tours of little-known Cornish stone circles. Craig 'Body English' Reynolds was previously known for restoring skateparks, riding his BMX, and organising community festivals. His poetry was noticed and promoted by KP, better known in Bristol as Kev the Poet aka Know Peace aka KP the Hip-Hop Bard aka Kapes etc...
KP is a Bard and Shield Knight of a Stonehenge attending Druid Order, The Loyal Arthurian Warband. He was organising poetry performances at Stonehenge on the Solstices and Equinoxes, performing Hip-Hop in squatted warehouses and writing essays and articles about political, spiritual, philosophical matters. Pressure aka Dipo Kolajo not only recorded verses for the Synchromystickz but also engineered alot of the first tracks in Bristol's Creative Souls studio on the border of Easton and St Pauls. Pressure, was already known in Bristol's underground grime and Dub-step scene. Since the Synchromystickz originally formed Sam Laurence. Jack Jennings of Ashowka and Perhaps Contraption has also collaborated. The Synchromystickz have formed part of a larger Divine Collective with MCs and poets from Glastonbury and London riding J Rokka production, including AntArma, Dish aka Deshaun and Subconscious MC aka Tommy C.
The Synchromystickz are each individually known for the promotion of 'consciousness evolution', handing out superfoods for free at festivals and community events, spreading ancient wisdom through a variety of formats, for example blogs about the Rainbow Prophecy and Taoism.
They have documented they're roles in direct action particularly eco-activism, taking part in indirect action and organising anything from acoustic events to squat parties.
Jake Kotze on Synchromysticism; "The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Manifestation by KP featuring Josh on flute and produced by J Rokka - 4,235 plays
- Rainbow Ninja Part 2 - Dub FX remix - by Craig featuring Kev the Poet, produced by DUB FX - 2,957 plays
- Transmutation produced by Appleblim - 1,785 plays
- Glastafari Freestyle by Benshaman Tree featuring and produced by J Rokka also featuring Josh on flute - 1,418 plays
- Mystical Warrior Mighty Winged Angels REMIX produced by Appleblim - 1,167 plays
- Let It Be (Deep Rooted) - 788 plays
- Divine Collective featuring Dish, Ben Tree and KP produced by J Rokka - 539 plays
- Chill - LIVE - by Synchromystic Acoustics with Daniel Walples on Hang and Jack Jennings on Sitar - 555 plays
- GOLDEN CHALICE by Divine Collective produced by J Rokka (Synchro Edit) - 372 plays
- take my time by Easy Lion Vibes - 250 plays