101 Shouts - 550,522 Scrobbles
Syleena Johnson (born September 2, 1976 in Harvey, Illinois) is an R&B and Soul singer-songwriter and actress. R&B's best kept secret is finally out. Another chapter in Syleena Johnson's book has been written. This time, it is more than recording an album. After amicably leaving an eight-year record deal with Jive Records in 2006, Syleena has launched her own label, Aneelys Records (Syleena spelled backwards). This opportunity comes by way of a label deal with Federal/Universal Music Group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Guess What - (3:31) - 1,358 plays
- I Am Your Woman - (4:27) - 768 plays
- Slowly - (4:23) - 919 plays
- Another Relationship - (4:16) - 712 plays
- Tonight I'm Gonna Let Go - (3:54) - 688 plays
- Special Occasion - (4:03) - 722 plays
- Faithful To You - (3:30) - 534 plays
- Still Open - (4:32) - 435 plays
- He Makes Me Say - (3:22) - 353 plays
- Everybody Wants Something - (4:38) - 268 plays