Swords of Chaos
0 Shouts - 2,648 Scrobbles
Swords of Chaos’ bludgeoning riffage has left the unsuspecting audiences of their shows perplexed and agitated. This thrilling Reykjavík-foursome has been gathering substantial local admiration with neck-breaking performances since early 2008. Swords of Chaos are made up of seasoned members of Reykjavík’s underground music scene, each dabbling in a variety of genres, but joining forces to push the envelope of extreme sound. As an uncompromising blend of masterful noisecore packed with filth and tormented guitar riffs, THE END IS AS NEAR AS YOUR TEETH is a portrayal of their live shows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ill-Gotten Gains - (2:40) - 8 plays
- Clip-On Disguise Chops - (1:50) - 7 plays
- Skeletons Having Sex on a Tin Roof - (1:49) - 6 plays
- Northern Crater - (6:20) - 8 plays
- Each Thousand Years But a Day - (1:21) - 8 plays
- mandibular wolf tooth in horse - (1:30) - 6 plays
- Chaos Wielder - (2:06) - 7 plays
- Exquisite Corpse - (2:49) - 8 plays
- Nashkel Mines - (1:56) - 7 plays
- Alexis Mardas - (4:29) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online