Swords of Chaos
0 Shouts - 2,760 Scrobbles
Swords of Chaos’ bludgeoning riffage has left the unsuspecting audiences of their shows perplexed and agitated. This thrilling Reykjavík-foursome has been gathering substantial local admiration with neck-breaking performances since early 2008.Read More...
Swords of Chaos are made up of seasoned members of Reykjavík’s underground music scene, each dabbling in a variety of genres, but joining forces to push the envelope of extreme sound. As an uncompromising blend of masterful noisecore packed with filth and tormented guitar riffs, THE END IS AS NEAR AS YOUR TEETH is a portrayal of their live shows.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ill-Gotten Gains - 564 plays
- Northern Crater - 230 plays
- Exquisite Corpse - 220 plays
- Skeletons Having Sex on a Tin Roof - 201 plays
- Throne of Blood - 215 plays
- Nashkel Mines - 277 plays
- mandibular wolf tooth in horse - 145 plays
- Alexis Mardas - 162 plays
- Clip-On Disguise Chops - 145 plays
- Each Thousand Years But a Day - 130 plays