Swords of Chaos
0 Shouts - 2,631 Scrobbles
Swords of Chaos’ bludgeoning riffage has left the unsuspecting audiences of their shows perplexed and agitated. This thrilling Reykjavík-foursome has been gathering substantial local admiration with neck-breaking performances since early 2008. Swords of Chaos are made up of seasoned members of Reykjavík’s underground music scene, each dabbling in a variety of genres, but joining forces to push the envelope of extreme sound. As an uncompromising blend of masterful noisecore packed with filth and tormented guitar riffs, THE END IS AS NEAR AS YOUR TEETH is a portrayal of their live shows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ill-Gotten Gains - (2:40) - 7 plays
- Skeletons Having Sex on a Tin Roof - (1:49) - 7 plays
- Northern Crater - (6:20) - 8 plays
- Clip-On Disguise Chops - (1:50) - 7 plays
- Throne of Blood - (2:28) - 8 plays
- Exquisite Corpse - (2:49) - 9 plays
- Alexis Mardas - (4:29) - 8 plays
- Each Thousand Years But a Day - (1:21) - 8 plays
- Chaos Wielder - (2:06) - 7 plays
- mandibular wolf tooth in horse - (1:30) - 6 plays