Swords of Chaos
0 Shouts - 2,717 Scrobbles
Swords of Chaos’ bludgeoning riffage has left the unsuspecting audiences of their shows perplexed and agitated. This thrilling Reykjavík-foursome has been gathering substantial local admiration with neck-breaking performances since early 2008.Read More...
Swords of Chaos are made up of seasoned members of Reykjavík’s underground music scene, each dabbling in a variety of genres, but joining forces to push the envelope of extreme sound. As an uncompromising blend of masterful noisecore packed with filth and tormented guitar riffs, THE END IS AS NEAR AS YOUR TEETH is a portrayal of their live shows.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ill-Gotten Gains - 537 plays
- Northern Crater - 226 plays
- Exquisite Corpse - 216 plays
- Skeletons Having Sex on a Tin Roof - 199 plays
- Throne of Blood - 213 plays
- Nashkel Mines - 275 plays
- mandibular wolf tooth in horse - 144 plays
- Alexis Mardas - 161 plays
- Clip-On Disguise Chops - 144 plays
- Each Thousand Years But a Day - 129 plays