0 Shouts - 56,827 Scrobbles
There are at least two bands with the name Swordmaster.Read More...
Swordmaster was a metal band from Sweden, that was formed in 1994.
In the beginning of their short-lived career, Swordmaster played nothing but raw Black Metal; but this only lasted for two demos and a EP, “Wrath of Time”.
In 1997 their first full-length was released, “Postmortem Tales” and it took a whole different approach than their previous material. “Postmortem Tales” has an industrial-sounding intro and the music can be described as “Thrash/Death metal with Black metal vocals”.
Both the albums that followed, "(EP) Deathraider” and “Moribund Transgoria”, took the same approach.
In 2000 the band got in touch with the label LED Recordings, and shortly thereafter Swordmaster was signed. But they wouldn't sign as Swordmaster, nor would they play the same kind of music; they signed as “Deathstars” and changed their musical direction from Black/Thrash/Death Metal into Industrial Metal.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Witchhammer - 4,869 plays
- Wraths of Time - 3,678 plays
- Warriors of Death - 2,830 plays
- Upon Blood And Ashes... - 2,615 plays
- Claws of death - 1,917 plays
- Conspiracy - Preview - 1,868 plays
- Postmortem tales - 1,908 plays
- Crush to dust - 2,261 plays
- Deathspawn of the eibound - 1,972 plays
- Past redemption - 2,020 plays