180 Shouts - 735,740 Scrobbles
Swirlies is a band from Boston that formed in 1990. Notorious for loud, wall-of-noise guitar music, as well as a twisted quiet side, Swirlies have a fondness for the phrase "sneakyflute music" to describe their endeavors. Their live shows usually culminate with the mechanical failure of some piece of equipment, or the interminable tuning of Damon's guitar While Andrew Bernick puked his anxiety (not booze, never ever booze...) out by the side of the stage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pancake - (3:14) - 4,800 plays
- Bell - (4:29) - 3,365 plays
- Jeremy Parker - (4:12) - 3,262 plays
- Vigilant Always - (5:09) - 2,763 plays
- His Love Just Washed Away - (5:23) - 2,449 plays
- Park the Car by the Side of the Road - (5:03) - 2,148 plays
- His Life of Academic Freedom - (2:06) - 2,054 plays
- Wrong Tube - (5:05) - 2,096 plays
- Tree Chopped Down - (3:11) - 2,038 plays
- Wait Forever - (4:17) - 1,771 plays