27 Shouts - 209,451 Scrobbles
Swinging Popsicle is a three-member indie pop/rock band from Tokyo, Japan. In 1995, Fujishima Mineko and Shimada Osamu met each other through a newspaper advert looking to start a band. The following year, they recorded and were able to participate on a Pony Canyon compilation album. They released their first indie album in 1997 and rose to #2 on the HMV Shibuya charts. Swinging Popsicle continues to release singles, albums, and mini-albums. They distribute some of their music through JapanFiles.com, an online music distributor of Japanese indie rock bands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- (a)SLOW STAR - (3:23) - 551 plays
- Perfect Loop - (5:05) - 307 plays
- I just wanna kiss you - (4:09) - 229 plays
- Stay by my side - (3:45) - 130 plays
- Rainbounds - (5:08) - 114 plays
- Chocolate Soul Music - (4:06) - 253 plays
- サテツの塔 - (4:07) - 141 plays
- Parade - (4:14) - 117 plays
- 哀しい調べ - (4:20) - 104 plays
- Go on - (7:32) - 86 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online