98 Shouts - 1,746,507 Scrobbles
Swingin' Utters is an American punk rock band that formed in the late 1980s. Having begun in Santa Cruz, California, the band moved to San Francisco where they are now based. They have been signed to Fat Wreck Chords since 1996. As well as being classed as a "punk revival" band (reminiscent of UK 1970s bands such as Stiff Little Fingers, The Damned, Sham 69 and Eddie & The Hot Rods), Swingin' Utters have increasingly shown themselves to be influenced by Irish folk, particularly The Pogues.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsFive lovely lessons learned today
Coating my throat with the dust of a new day
As the saints pray their lonely way
And their deadweight lays the passion to waste
Maybe if I sew my heart on my sleeve
- Not Your Savior - (3:17) - 1,694 plays
- Alice - (2:10) - 1,996 plays
- Fistful of Hollow - (11:06) - 1,942 plays
- Tell Them Told You So - (2:32) - 2,180 plays
- From the Towers to the Tenements - (2:15) - 1,814 plays
- Napalm South - (2:15) - 1,619 plays
- Brand New Lungs - (2:41) - 1,659 plays
- More or Less Moral - (1:54) - 1,550 plays
- Spanish - (2:58) - 1,420 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online