90 Shouts - 1,613,961 Scrobbles
Swingin' Utters is an American punk rock band that formed in the late 1980s. Having begun in Santa Cruz, California, the band moved to San Francisco where they are now based. They have been signed to Fat Wreck Chords since 1996. As well as being classed as a "punk revival" band (reminiscent of UK 1970s bands such as Stiff Little Fingers, The Damned, Sham 69 and Eddie & The Hot Rods), Swingin' Utters have increasingly shown themselves to be influenced by Irish folk, particularly The Pogues.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Five Lessons Learned - (1:57) - 5,346 plays
- Not Your Savior - (3:17) - 6,062 plays
- Brand New Lungs - (2:41) - 1,772 plays
- Stuck in a Circle - (2:15) - 1,838 plays
- Brains - (2:55) - 1,402 plays
- I'm a Little Bit Country - (2:30) - 1,372 plays
- Poorly Formed - (2:34) - 1,364 plays
- Stupid Lullabies - (2:17) - 1,018 plays
- The Librarians Are Hiding Something - (1:59) - 1,227 plays
- Pour Beans - (1:23) - 1,099 plays