56 Shouts - 54,813 Scrobbles
an irish rock and roll band once lead by singer Lydia Des Dolles Sweet Jane was a Dutch (Blues)Rock band from the early nineties.
Named after the classic Sweet Jane. They nearly made it in to mainstream music after competing in a Dutch battle of the bands called "De Grote Prijs". However, they ended up just outside of the finals. After the lack of success the lead-singer Dick Verhoef left the band and the band finally disbanded after about one year. Bandmembers:
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bleed - (3:36) - 286 plays
- Close Your Eyes - (3:50) - 175 plays
- You're Making This Hard - (3:28) - 181 plays
- Black Eyes - (4:07) - 101 plays
- Nights In White Satin - (4:23) - 92 plays
- Where's Your Money? - (4:26) - 110 plays
- Take Me Home - (4:10) - 122 plays
- I've Been Waitin' - (4:22) - 83 plays
- War Cry - (3:27) - 70 plays
- Save A Little Place - (3:13) - 53 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online