272 Shouts - 1,008,242 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) a 1970's Canadian Glam-Rock Band
2) a British punk singer-songwriter 1) Sweeney Todd is a 1970's Canadian Glam-Rock Band. Formed in Vancouver, British Columbia during 1975, the band originally consisted of vocalist Nick Gilder, guitarist Jim McCulloch, bassist Budd Marr, keyboardist Dan Gaudin and drummer John Booth. The single, "Roxy Roller", became a #1 hit in Canada winning a Juno Award for the band, but Gilder and McCulloch subsequently left the band to pursue solo careers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Epiphany - (3:20) - 361 plays
- LyricsSeems a downright shame
Seems an awful waste
Such a nice, plump frame
Wot's his name has
- LyricsMy, them handles is chased silver, ain't they?
These are my friends
See how they glisten
See this one shine
- LyricsA customer
Wait, what's your rush? What's your hurry?
You gave me such a fright, I thought you was a ghost
Half a minute can't you sit? Sit you down, sit
All I meant is that I haven't seen a customer for weeks
- Johanna - (1:58) - 185 plays
- No Place Like London - 204 plays
- Pretty Women - (4:38) - 244 plays
- By the Sea - (3:34) - 157 plays
- Poor Thing - (3:28) - 159 plays
- Pirelli's Miracle Elixir - (3:01) - 122 plays