272 Shouts - 996,320 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) a 1970's Canadian Glam-Rock Band
2) a British punk singer-songwriter 1) Sweeney Todd is a 1970's Canadian Glam-Rock Band. Formed in Vancouver, British Columbia during 1975, the band originally consisted of vocalist Nick Gilder, guitarist Jim McCulloch, bassist Budd Marr, keyboardist Dan Gaudin and drummer John Booth. The single, "Roxy Roller", became a #1 hit in Canada winning a Juno Award for the band, but Gilder and McCulloch subsequently left the band to pursue solo careers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Worst Pies in London - (2:34) - 591 plays
- LyricsSeems a downright shame
Seems an awful waste
Such a nice, plump frame
Wot's his name has
- Johanna - (1:58) - 687 plays
- Epiphany - (3:20) - 587 plays
- LyricsI have sailed the world, beheld its wonders
From the Dardanelles to the mountains of Peru
But there's no place like London!
I feel home again
I could hear the city bells ring
- My Friends - (2:44) - 491 plays
- By the Sea - (3:34) - 355 plays
- Pretty Women - (4:38) - 382 plays
- Poor Thing - (3:28) - 318 plays
- Final Scene - (10:23) - 213 plays