19 Shouts - 69,526 Scrobbles
myspace.com/hrschwede Swede:art’s origins are based in 90s boom bap themes but developed since electronical music is spreading like these days to directions, which are formally based on 90 bpm productions but can’t be compared with old stuff from classical hiphop material. His productions can’t be defined through genres nowadays but they’re linked to a “movement”, which is often called just “BEATS” from former heads, focussing on up and comin bedroom producers in electronical future beats after dilla.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sex On The Airplane - (4:10) - 463 plays
- Snapshots on a sunday night - (3:49) - 298 plays
- Wonkybikez - (3:11) - 295 plays
- You Live Forever (feat. Duktus) - (3:55) - 287 plays
- Black Mining - (3:35) - 312 plays
- Embrace The Chill (feat. Comfort Fit & Persuit Grooves) - (3:08) - 265 plays
- I'm A R.O.B.O.T. (feat. Blaktroniks) - (3:26) - 266 plays
- Mosambique - (4:33) - 243 plays
- My Home Is Not Here - (4:00) - 207 plays
- Wonkycarz - (3:03) - 192 plays