19 Shouts - 76,597 Scrobbles
myspace.com/hrschwede Swede:art’s origins are based in 90s boom bap themes but developed since electronical music is spreading like these days to directions, which are formally based on 90 bpm productions but can’t be compared with old stuff from classical hiphop material. His productions can’t be defined through genres nowadays but they’re linked to a “movement”, which is often called just “BEATS” from former heads, focussing on up and comin bedroom producers in electronical future beats after dilla.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sex On The Airplane - (4:10) - 70 plays
- Wonkybikez - (3:11) - 76 plays
- Wonkycarz - (3:03) - 79 plays
- Mosambique - (4:33) - 103 plays
- Snapshots on a sunday night - (3:49) - 58 plays
- Black Mining - (3:35) - 81 plays
- My Home Is Not Here - (4:00) - 43 plays
- Underpurpled - (6:57) - 38 plays
- I'm A R.O.B.O.T. (feat. Blaktroniks) - (3:26) - 32 plays
- Samklang - (2:13) - 26 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online