19 Shouts - 73,351 Scrobbles
myspace.com/hrschwede Swede:art’s origins are based in 90s boom bap themes but developed since electronical music is spreading like these days to directions, which are formally based on 90 bpm productions but can’t be compared with old stuff from classical hiphop material. His productions can’t be defined through genres nowadays but they’re linked to a “movement”, which is often called just “BEATS” from former heads, focussing on up and comin bedroom producers in electronical future beats after dilla.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wonkybikez - (3:11) - 163 plays
- Sex On The Airplane - (4:10) - 157 plays
- Black Mining - (3:35) - 154 plays
- I'm A R.O.B.O.T. (feat. Blaktroniks) - (3:26) - 125 plays
- Snapshots on a sunday night - (3:49) - 119 plays
- Mosambique - (4:33) - 142 plays
- My Home Is Not Here - (4:00) - 91 plays
- You Live Forever (feat. Duktus) - (3:55) - 116 plays
- Embrace The Chill (feat. Comfort Fit & Persuit Grooves) - (3:08) - 116 plays
- King Of Orleans - (2:14) - 96 plays