Swallow the Ocean
0 Shouts - 140,299 Scrobbles
"Judging by the moniker, you don't get a prize for guessing these New Yorkers are graduates of the Cult Of Neur-Isis school. Colossal guitars and drums that swing between tectonic riffing and shimmering clarity. Where Swallow The Ocean differes is in their excellent clean vocals and their ability to bump up tempos beyond 'glacial'."Read More...
"Heavily influenced by the modal textures and ocean themes of groups like Isis, Swallow the Ocean have a way of making you feel like the floor has just dropped out from under your feet."
-THE HARTFORD ADVOCATE
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Amphibian - 27,182 plays
- Archive - 20,116 plays
- dancing upon a sunken vessel - 21,023 plays
- Sink or Swim - 19,688 plays
- Latitude - 17,974 plays
- It's Safe to Sleep Now - 15,295 plays
- Hands Folded, Eyes to The Sky - 17,187 plays
- Sirens Mourning - 335 plays
- Priest of the Ocean - 333 plays
- It’s Safe to Sleep Now - 326 plays