Swallow the Ocean
0 Shouts - 140,722 Scrobbles
"Judging by the moniker, you don't get a prize for guessing these New Yorkers are graduates of the Cult Of Neur-Isis school. Colossal guitars and drums that swing between tectonic riffing and shimmering clarity. Where Swallow The Ocean differes is in their excellent clean vocals and their ability to bump up tempos beyond 'glacial'."Read More...
"Heavily influenced by the modal textures and ocean themes of groups like Isis, Swallow the Ocean have a way of making you feel like the floor has just dropped out from under your feet."
-THE HARTFORD ADVOCATE
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Amphibian - 27,244 plays
- Archive - 20,174 plays
- dancing upon a sunken vessel - 21,126 plays
- Sink or Swim - 19,728 plays
- Latitude - 18,018 plays
- It's Safe to Sleep Now - 15,343 plays
- Hands Folded, Eyes to The Sky - 17,218 plays
- Sirens Mourning - 351 plays
- Priest of the Ocean - 339 plays
- It’s Safe to Sleep Now - 326 plays