4 Shouts - 23,696 Scrobbles
Their official biography from their record company Universal Music says that the band was founded on a winter evening in 1999, when Peder Ernerot (aka “Pedda P”) and Johan Forsberg were listening to Johnny Cash in a local pub. They noticed that no-one had done a good Swedish country album, and decided to make a good one themselves. When Peder’s brother Markus said that he already had some song ideas and Gustave Lund (aka “Gurra G”) came in, starting up a band became reality.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Anna - (4:15) - 182 plays
- Skaffa hund - (3:20) - 134 plays
- Pappa - 125 plays
- Spriten ger och spriten tar - (4:06) - 128 plays
- Flickan från Karlaplan - (4:05) - 39 plays
- Dagar utan färg - (3:15) - 48 plays
- Brännvin special - (3:01) - 33 plays
- Greve Casilleros öden och äventyr - (5:26) - 34 plays
- Stockholmsdesertör - (4:54) - 35 plays
- Vit mans blues - (5:59) - 24 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online