4 Shouts - 23,468 Scrobbles
Their official biography from their record company Universal Music says that the band was founded on a winter evening in 1999, when Peder Ernerot (aka “Pedda P”) and Johan Forsberg were listening to Johnny Cash in a local pub. They noticed that no-one had done a good Swedish country album, and decided to make a good one themselves. When Peder’s brother Markus said that he already had some song ideas and Gustave Lund (aka “Gurra G”) came in, starting up a band became reality.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Skaffa hund - (3:20) - 119 plays
- Anna - (4:15) - 110 plays
- Spriten ger och spriten tar - (4:06) - 113 plays
- Pappa - 50 plays
- Flickan från Karlaplan - (4:05) - 40 plays
- Brännvin special - (3:01) - 32 plays
- Dagar utan färg - (3:15) - 39 plays
- Stockholmsdesertör - (4:54) - 48 plays
- Greve Casilleros öden och äventyr - (5:26) - 32 plays
- Vit mans blues - (5:59) - 25 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online