14 Shouts - 81,717 Scrobbles
Chicago-born Suzanne Palmer became a high-profile dance music diva after teaming up with New York-based producer Peter Rauhofer and joined his project Club 69, adding her dazzling vocals on "Much Better," "Alright," "Twisted," and a house version of Diana Ross' 1981 hit "Muscles" featured on the 1997 album Style. The daughter of a jazz pianist, Palmer started performing professionally at the age of 16.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fascinated (Offer Nissim Remix) - (9:32) - 155 plays
- Free My Love (Offer Nissim Remix) - (8:40) - 46 plays
- Free My Love - (6:10) - 30 plays
- Sound Of The Drum - (5:22) - 31 plays
- Luv 2 Luv - (4:40) - 27 plays
- Eye Can See You (Offer NIssim Remix) - (8:03) - 84 plays
- Keep the Faith (Offer Nissim Remix) - (8:19) - 24 plays
- Home (Offer Nissim remix) - (7:18) - 21 plays
- Fascinated (Radio Mix) - (3:53) - 22 plays
- Fascinated - (5:08) - 24 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online