53 Shouts - 1,439,080 Scrobbles
Suzanne Ciani (born June 4, 1946, in Indianapolis) (www.suzanneciani.com) is an Italian-American five-time Grammy-nominated pianist, composer and recording artist. She is a pioneer in electronic music and one of the few women to blaze a trail in the genre. She received classical music training at Wellesley College and obtained her M.A. in music in 1970 at University of California at Berkeley where she met and was influenced by the idiosyncratic synthesizer designer Don Buchla.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sargasso Sea - (3:31) - 5,531 plays
- Eclipse - (3:51) - 2,195 plays
- The Velocity of Love - (4:30) - 1,771 plays
- For Lise - (4:02) - 1,148 plays
- The Fifth Wave - Water Lullaby - (5:46) - 634 plays
- Anthem - (3:54) - 779 plays
- Turning - (3:02) - 987 plays
- Meeting Mozart - (4:22) - 885 plays
- Full Moon Sonata - (5:03) - 925 plays
- Inverness - (4:08) - 842 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online