51 Shouts - 1,361,661 Scrobbles
Suzanne Ciani (born June 4, 1946, in Indianapolis) (www.suzanneciani.com) is an Italian-American five-time Grammy-nominated pianist, composer and recording artist. She is a pioneer in electronic music and one of the few women to blaze a trail in the genre. She received classical music training at Wellesley College and obtained her M.A. in music in 1970 at University of California at Berkeley where she met and was influenced by the idiosyncratic synthesizer designer Don Buchla.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sargasso Sea - (3:31) - 5,939 plays
- Eclipse - (3:51) - 2,387 plays
- The Velocity of Love - (4:30) - 2,003 plays
- For Lise - (4:02) - 1,403 plays
- Neverland - (3:54) - 1,118 plays
- Anthem - (3:54) - 1,091 plays
- Turning - (3:02) - 999 plays
- Full Moon Sonata - (5:03) - 1,034 plays
- Inverness - (4:08) - 1,017 plays
- Meeting Mozart - (4:22) - 877 plays