1 Shouts - 3,086 Scrobbles
Susan's work is concerned with the production of experimental music. Susan is interested in fitting unusual sounds, rhythms and melodies into traditional and popular forms and structures. My production methods focus on self-sufficiency - simple methods, utilising limited technology, materials and equipment. One of her main aims is to produce works that are fundamentally accessible but which challenge the listener with the unexpected.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Time Will Leave Me Behind - (5:55) - 3 plays
- Babies in my dream - (4:06) - 2 plays
- Moon Tremors - (2:31) - 2 plays
- on a theme of falling - (2:37) - 2 plays
- Decoyed - (4:10) - 2 plays
- The Moon Has Left Her Mark On Me - (3:04) - 6 plays
- Du Coin de la Main - (5:09) - 2 plays
- The Lie That Holds Up the Sky - (5:46) - 2 plays
- Static/babycomeback - COMPLETE - (4:07) - 2 plays
- Keel Reverie - (3:57) - 2 plays