76 Shouts - 299,426 Scrobbles
Surf City first came in to existence when bored friends Davin Stoddard and Josh Kennedy met at a party in Mt Roskill, Auckland, New Zealand in 2004. Tired of the heavy avant-garde music that was prolific at the time Stoddard and Kennedy teamed up with Josh’s brother Jamie and Logan Collins to form the band. Originally called The Fibs and then Kill Surf City their fascination with fast guitar pop and the early '80s sound of Dunedin soon saw them develop their own unique and catchy sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's A Common Life - (3:39) - 1,054 plays
- See How The Sun - (3:09) - 806 plays
- Headin' Inside - (2:27) - 597 plays
- Canned Food - (2:12) - 552 plays
- Claims Of A Galactic Medium - (4:50) - 404 plays
- Kudos - (3:08) - 456 plays
- No Place To Go - (4:09) - 373 plays
- NYC - (4:29) - 357 plays
- Crazy Rulers Of The World - (3:18) - 371 plays
- Dickshakers Union - (3:25) - 317 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online