77 Shouts - 311,796 Scrobbles
Surf City first came in to existence when bored friends Davin Stoddard and Josh Kennedy met at a party in Mt Roskill, Auckland, New Zealand in 2004. Tired of the heavy avant-garde music that was prolific at the time Stoddard and Kennedy teamed up with Josh’s brother Jamie and Logan Collins to form the band. Originally called The Fibs and then Kill Surf City their fascination with fast guitar pop and the early '80s sound of Dunedin soon saw them develop their own unique and catchy sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hollow Veins - (3:25) - 2,439 plays
- Beat The Summer Heat - (4:36) - 1,722 plays
- Spec City - (3:47) - 1,691 plays
- One Too Many Things - (2:52) - 1,662 plays
- Jekyll Island (and the Psycosphere) - (3:32) - 1,319 plays
- It's A Common Life - (3:39) - 1,138 plays
- Leave Your Worries - (2:16) - 1,218 plays
- What They Need - (4:00) - 1,175 plays
- Jesus Elvis Coca Cola - (3:00) - 1,066 plays
- Indian Summer - (3:44) - 1,093 plays