76 Shouts - 302,529 Scrobbles
Surf City first came in to existence when bored friends Davin Stoddard and Josh Kennedy met at a party in Mt Roskill, Auckland, New Zealand in 2004. Tired of the heavy avant-garde music that was prolific at the time Stoddard and Kennedy teamed up with Josh’s brother Jamie and Logan Collins to form the band. Originally called The Fibs and then Kill Surf City their fascination with fast guitar pop and the early '80s sound of Dunedin soon saw them develop their own unique and catchy sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hollow Veins - (3:25) - 1,823 plays
- Beat The Summer Heat - (4:36) - 1,194 plays
- It's A Common Life - (3:39) - 1,154 plays
- Spec City - (3:47) - 1,089 plays
- One Too Many Things - (2:52) - 1,157 plays
- See How The Sun - (3:09) - 857 plays
- Jekyll Island (and the Psycosphere) - (3:32) - 934 plays
- Leave Your Worries - (2:16) - 871 plays
- What They Need - (4:00) - 825 plays
- Headin' Inside - (2:27) - 673 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online