79 Shouts - 318,000 Scrobbles
Surf City first came in to existence when bored friends Davin Stoddard and Josh Kennedy met at a party in Mt Roskill, Auckland, New Zealand in 2004. Tired of the heavy avant-garde music that was prolific at the time Stoddard and Kennedy teamed up with Josh’s brother Jamie and Logan Collins to form the band. Originally called The Fibs and then Kill Surf City their fascination with fast guitar pop and the early '80s sound of Dunedin soon saw them develop their own unique and catchy sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hollow Veins - (3:25) - 3,021 plays
- Spec City - (3:47) - 2,384 plays
- Beat The Summer Heat - (4:36) - 2,241 plays
- One Too Many Things - (2:52) - 2,146 plays
- Jekyll Island (and the Psycosphere) - (3:32) - 1,664 plays
- Leave Your Worries - (2:16) - 1,532 plays
- What They Need - (4:00) - 1,490 plays
- Jesus Elvis Coca Cola - (3:00) - 1,357 plays
- Indian Summer - (3:44) - 1,369 plays
- Thumbs Up - (3:31) - 1,414 plays