75 Shouts - 278,873 Scrobbles
Surf City first came in to existence when bored friends Davin Stoddard and Josh Kennedy met at a party in Mt Roskill, Auckland, New Zealand in 2004. Tired of the heavy avant-garde music that was prolific at the time Stoddard and Kennedy teamed up with Josh’s brother Jamie and Logan Collins to form the band. Originally called The Fibs and then Kill Surf City their fascination with fast guitar pop and the early '80s sound of Dunedin soon saw them develop their own unique and catchy sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's A Common Life - (3:39) - 1,159 plays
- See How The Sun - (3:09) - 1,014 plays
- Headin' Inside - (2:27) - 745 plays
- Kudos - (3:08) - 723 plays
- Crazy Rulers Of The World - (3:18) - 500 plays
- Dickshakers Union - (3:25) - 403 plays
- NYC - (4:29) - 574 plays
- No Place To Go - (4:09) - 446 plays
- Canned Food - (2:12) - 366 plays
- Claims Of A Galactic Medium - (4:50) - 429 plays