76 Shouts - 270,220 Scrobbles
Surf City first came in to existence when bored friends Davin Stoddard and Josh Kennedy met at a party in Mt Roskill, Auckland, New Zealand in 2004. Tired of the heavy avant-garde music that was prolific at the time Stoddard and Kennedy teamed up with Josh’s brother Jamie and Logan Collins to form the band. Originally called The Fibs and then Kill Surf City their fascination with fast guitar pop and the early '80s sound of Dunedin soon saw them develop their own unique and catchy sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's A Common Life - (3:39) - 2,386 plays
- NYC - (4:29) - 1,595 plays
- I Had The Starring Role - (4:10) - 1,282 plays
- Kudos - (3:08) - 1,106 plays
- No Place To Go - (4:09) - 1,127 plays
- See How The Sun - (3:09) - 1,135 plays
- Song from a Short-Lived Tv Series - (4:18) - 833 plays
- Claims Of A Galactic Medium - (4:50) - 988 plays
- Headin' Inside - (2:27) - 904 plays
- I Want You - (5:08) - 942 plays