75 Shouts - 285,640 Scrobbles
Surf City first came in to existence when bored friends Davin Stoddard and Josh Kennedy met at a party in Mt Roskill, Auckland, New Zealand in 2004. Tired of the heavy avant-garde music that was prolific at the time Stoddard and Kennedy teamed up with Josh’s brother Jamie and Logan Collins to form the band. Originally called The Fibs and then Kill Surf City their fascination with fast guitar pop and the early '80s sound of Dunedin soon saw them develop their own unique and catchy sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's A Common Life - (3:39) - 944 plays
- See How The Sun - (3:09) - 803 plays
- Headin' Inside - (2:27) - 588 plays
- Canned Food - (2:12) - 572 plays
- Kudos - (3:08) - 458 plays
- Claims Of A Galactic Medium - (4:50) - 400 plays
- No Place To Go - (4:09) - 366 plays
- Crazy Rulers Of The World - (3:18) - 385 plays
- NYC - (4:29) - 365 plays
- Dickshakers Union - (3:25) - 312 plays