75 Shouts - 284,289 Scrobbles
Surf City first came in to existence when bored friends Davin Stoddard and Josh Kennedy met at a party in Mt Roskill, Auckland, New Zealand in 2004. Tired of the heavy avant-garde music that was prolific at the time Stoddard and Kennedy teamed up with Josh’s brother Jamie and Logan Collins to form the band. Originally called The Fibs and then Kill Surf City their fascination with fast guitar pop and the early '80s sound of Dunedin soon saw them develop their own unique and catchy sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's A Common Life - (3:39) - 942 plays
- See How The Sun - (3:09) - 824 plays
- Headin' Inside - (2:27) - 618 plays
- Canned Food - (2:12) - 551 plays
- Kudos - (3:08) - 508 plays
- Claims Of A Galactic Medium - (4:50) - 396 plays
- No Place To Go - (4:09) - 365 plays
- Crazy Rulers Of The World - (3:18) - 397 plays
- NYC - (4:29) - 380 plays
- Dickshakers Union - (3:25) - 320 plays