28 Shouts - 72,001 Scrobbles
Underground avant-garde alternative rock band of the 1980s and 1990s. Originally based in Amherst, Massachusetts at Hampshire College, and at times also based in New York City, Seattle and Los Angeles. Arose in the same college musical scene that gave birth to Dinosaur Jr and also associated with the early grunge movement, especially the Seattle grunge bands including Nirvana. Known for four albums, very noisy concerts and band members' disputatious and disruptive attitude.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In A Sweet Song - (4:31) - 553 plays
- The Arabian Song - (4:31) - 263 plays
- Jack-O-Lantern - (3:25) - 332 plays
- The Sun's Bells - (5:35) - 238 plays
- Jack Smith - (3:39) - 247 plays
- Garden Of Your Past - (2:40) - 263 plays
- That I May Never Forget And Stay - (2:25) - 241 plays
- River Song - (3:32) - 235 plays
- The Fallout Song - (4:18) - 203 plays
- Synaesthesia - (4:54) - 159 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online