26 Shouts - 63,975 Scrobbles
Underground avant-garde alternative rock band of the 1980s and 1990s. Originally based in Amherst, Massachusetts at Hampshire College, and at times also based in New York City, Seattle and Los Angeles. Arose in the same college musical scene that gave birth to Dinosaur Jr and also associated with the early grunge movement, especially the Seattle grunge bands including Nirvana. Known for four albums, very noisy concerts and band members' disputatious and disruptive attitude.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In A Sweet Song - (4:31) - 256 plays
- Synaesthesia - (4:54) - 159 plays
- Jack-O-Lantern - (3:25) - 151 plays
- Jack Smith - (3:39) - 124 plays
- Swell Song - (4:08) - 151 plays
- Along a Bearded Glade - (2:17) - 140 plays
- The Arabian Song - (4:31) - 116 plays
- The Sun's Bells - (5:35) - 127 plays
- Showered - (5:25) - 124 plays
- River Song - (3:32) - 121 plays