25 Shouts - 52,472 Scrobbles
Underground avant-garde alternative rock band of the 1980s and 1990s. Originally based in Amherst, Massachusetts at Hampshire College, and at times also based in New York City, Seattle and Los Angeles. Arose in the same college musical scene that gave birth to Dinosaur Jr and also associated with the early grunge movement, especially the Seattle grunge bands including Nirvana. Known for four albums, very noisy concerts and band members' disputatious and disruptive attitude.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In A Sweet Song - (4:31) - 428 plays
- Jack-O-Lantern - (3:25) - 266 plays
- The Sun's Bells - (5:35) - 231 plays
- The Arabian Song - (4:31) - 234 plays
- Jack Smith - (3:39) - 232 plays
- Synaesthesia - (4:54) - 193 plays
- Along a Bearded Glade - (2:17) - 177 plays
- River Song - (3:32) - 213 plays
- That I May Never Forget And Stay - (2:25) - 183 plays
- Hyacinth Girls - (2:30) - 200 plays