820 Shouts - 15,452,217 Scrobbles
Supertramp are a British group playing a mix of progressive rock and pop rock that notably had a series of top-selling albums in the 70s, producing several hit singles. The band was formed in the United Kingdom in 1969. All the group's members were musicians capable of playing multiple types of instruments, including brass and woodwinds. Co-founder, composer and lead singer, Roger Hodgson left the band in 1983 to bring up his children. In 1988, Supertramp re-formed with some former members plus several new ones, and they continue to tour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Logical Song - (4:07) - 83,889 plays
- Breakfast In America - (2:38) - 74,062 plays
- Give a Little Bit - (4:08) - 48,046 plays
- Goodbye Stranger - (5:48) - 43,445 plays
- School - (5:34) - 38,228 plays
- Dreamer - (3:31) - 33,766 plays
- Take The Long Way Home - (5:08) - 32,465 plays
- Bloody Well Right - (4:33) - 25,738 plays
- Crime Of The Century - (5:32) - 19,042 plays
- It's Raining Again - (4:24) - 18,498 plays