822 Shouts - 15,762,379 Scrobbles
Supertramp are a British group playing a mix of progressive rock and pop rock that notably had a series of top-selling albums in the 70s, producing several hit singles. The band was formed in the United Kingdom in 1969. All the group's members were musicians capable of playing multiple types of instruments, including brass and woodwinds. Co-founder, composer and lead singer, Roger Hodgson left the band in 1983 to bring up his children. In 1988, Supertramp re-formed with some former members plus several new ones, and they continue to tour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Logical Song - (4:07) - 83,860 plays
- Breakfast In America - (2:38) - 70,348 plays
- Give a Little Bit - (4:08) - 46,978 plays
- Goodbye Stranger - (5:48) - 40,719 plays
- School - (5:34) - 34,991 plays
- Take The Long Way Home - (5:08) - 31,108 plays
- Dreamer - (3:31) - 31,670 plays
- Bloody Well Right - (4:33) - 24,540 plays
- Crime Of The Century - (5:32) - 18,036 plays
- It's Raining Again - (4:24) - 17,220 plays