58 Shouts - 288,491 Scrobbles
Supermax is a project of the Austrian musician and producer Kurt Hauenstein, best known for "Love Machine", a 1979 German number four single that peaked at #6 in Switzerland, #9 in Austria and #96 in U.S. The members of the band were Hauenstein, Hans Ochs (g), Ken Taylor (bg), Lothar Krell (Keyboard), Peter Koch (dr) and the singers Cee Cee Cobb and Jean Graham. In 1981 Supermax toured as the first mixed-race band through South-Africa and Venda. 21 concerts were played by the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It Ain't Easy - (4:23) - 1,938 plays
- Lovemachine - (7:40) - 1,723 plays
- World Of Today - (4:21) - 906 plays
- Camillo - (3:15) - 669 plays
- Fly with me - (3:46) - 453 plays
- Love Machine - (4:20) - 556 plays
- Reality - (5:10) - 307 plays
- Be What You Are - (2:53) - 273 plays
- Musicexpress - (3:39) - 217 plays
- I Wanna Be Free - (7:14) - 206 plays