58 Shouts - 299,135 Scrobbles
Supermax is a project of the Austrian musician and producer Kurt Hauenstein, best known for "Love Machine", a 1979 German number four single that peaked at #6 in Switzerland, #9 in Austria and #96 in U.S. The members of the band were Hauenstein, Hans Ochs (g), Ken Taylor (bg), Lothar Krell (Keyboard), Peter Koch (dr) and the singers Cee Cee Cobb and Jean Graham. In 1981 Supermax toured as the first mixed-race band through South-Africa and Venda. 21 concerts were played by the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It Ain't Easy - (4:23) - 1,572 plays
- Lovemachine - (7:40) - 1,532 plays
- World Of Today - (4:21) - 809 plays
- Camillo - (3:15) - 609 plays
- Love Machine - (4:20) - 415 plays
- Reality - (5:10) - 344 plays
- Be What You Are - (2:53) - 296 plays
- Fly with me - (3:46) - 274 plays
- I Wanna Be Free - (7:14) - 218 plays
- Musicexpress - (3:39) - 229 plays