776 Shouts - 12,539,182 Scrobbles
Supergrass were an alternative rock band which formed in Oxford, England in 1994. The band consisted of brothers Gaz (guitar and lead vocals) and Rob Coombes (keyboards), Mick Quinn (bass and backing vocals) and Danny Goffey (drums and backing vocals). In summer 1994 they released their first single Caught By The Fuzz which had Strange Ones on the B side, on a small local record label called Backbeat, run by Makating bass guitarist Dave Norland from his bedroom in a house in the Cowley Road area of Oxford.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Alright - (3:01) - 107,817 plays
- Caught By The Fuzz - (2:16) - 23,593 plays
- Pumping on Your Stereo - (3:19) - 19,053 plays
- Moving - (4:22) - 18,793 plays
- Richard III - (3:20) - 12,393 plays
- Sun Hits The Sky - (4:54) - 11,549 plays
- St. Petersburg - (3:09) - 11,012 plays
- Mansize Rooster - (2:34) - 9,090 plays
- Late In The Day - (4:44) - 8,936 plays
- Diamond Hoo Ha Man - (3:26) - 7,383 plays