771 Shouts - 12,223,028 Scrobbles
Supergrass were an alternative rock band which formed in Oxford, England in 1994. The band consisted of brothers Gaz (guitar and lead vocals) and Rob Coombes (keyboards), Mick Quinn (bass and backing vocals) and Danny Goffey (drums and backing vocals). In summer 1994 they released their first single Caught By The Fuzz which had Strange Ones on the B side, on a small local record label called Backbeat, run by Makating bass guitarist Dave Norland from his bedroom in a house in the Cowley Road area of Oxford.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Alright - (3:01) - 89,639 plays
- Caught By The Fuzz - (2:16) - 22,407 plays
- Pumping on Your Stereo - (3:19) - 19,718 plays
- Moving - (4:22) - 20,337 plays
- Richard III - (3:20) - 13,053 plays
- Sun Hits The Sky - (4:54) - 11,286 plays
- Mansize Rooster - (2:34) - 10,364 plays
- St. Petersburg - (3:09) - 11,924 plays
- Late In The Day - (4:44) - 9,506 plays
- Grace - (2:32) - 8,013 plays