290 Shouts - 4,204,750 Scrobbles
Superchunk is an indie rock band which formed in 1989 in the college town of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States. The band consists of Mac McCaughan (vocals, guitar), Laura Ballance (bass), Jim Wilbur (guitar) and Jon Wurster (drums). McCaughan and Ballance founded the indie record label Merge Records mostly to distribute the band's material, but has since grown into one of the largest indie record labels in the United States.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI hate music
What is it worth?
Can't bring anyone
Back to this earth
The feeling of space
- This Summer - (3:16) - 3,063 plays
- Hyper Enough - (3:31) - 3,241 plays
- Slack Motherfucker - (2:53) - 2,993 plays
- LyricsIf I seem out of it
I've just gone to find you, I'll be back in a bit
Circles close up but circles are wide
We'll be wearing wigs and costumes, won't need any hole to hide
When I learned to walk, you know humans roamed the earth
- Digging for Something - (3:32) - 2,841 plays
- Like a Fool - (4:43) - 2,547 plays
- FOH - (3:23) - 2,610 plays
- Overflows - (3:24) - 2,324 plays
- Driveway to Driveway - (4:39) - 2,516 plays