287 Shouts - 3,651,592 Scrobbles
Superchunk is an indie rock band which formed in 1989 in the college town of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States. The band consists of Mac McCaughan (vocals, guitar), Laura Ballance (bass), Jim Wilbur (guitar) and Jon Wurster (drums). McCaughan and Ballance founded the indie record label Merge Records mostly to distribute the band's material, but has since grown into one of the largest indie record labels in the United States.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI hate music
What is it worth?
Can't bring anyone
Back to this earth
The feeling of space
- FOH - (3:23) - 18,663 plays
- Overflows - (3:24) - 16,832 plays
- LyricsI had something pictures
That was an unspoken promise
You want to build the frame
When you'll hear the whistle
I want ever platform loaded
- Staying Home - (1:15) - 14,369 plays
- Low F - (4:44) - 15,149 plays
- Trees of Barcelona - (3:08) - 13,484 plays
- Breaking Down - (3:24) - 12,884 plays
- Out of the Sun - (3:28) - 11,974 plays
- Your Theme - (3:24) - 11,207 plays