290 Shouts - 3,969,558 Scrobbles
Superchunk is an indie rock band which formed in 1989 in the college town of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States. The band consists of Mac McCaughan (vocals, guitar), Laura Ballance (bass), Jim Wilbur (guitar) and Jon Wurster (drums). McCaughan and Ballance founded the indie record label Merge Records mostly to distribute the band's material, but has since grown into one of the largest indie record labels in the United States.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Me & You & Jackie Mittoo - (1:58) - 12,521 plays
- Overflows - (3:24) - 6,013 plays
- Void - (3:11) - 6,176 plays
- FOH - (3:23) - 5,582 plays
- This Summer - (3:16) - 4,207 plays
- Low F - (4:44) - 5,030 plays
- Learned to Surf - (3:53) - 4,671 plays
- Staying Home - (1:15) - 4,524 plays
- Slack Motherfucker - (2:53) - 4,166 plays
- Trees of Barcelona - (3:08) - 4,323 plays