290 Shouts - 4,004,575 Scrobbles
Superchunk is an indie rock band which formed in 1989 in the college town of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States. The band consists of Mac McCaughan (vocals, guitar), Laura Ballance (bass), Jim Wilbur (guitar) and Jon Wurster (drums). McCaughan and Ballance founded the indie record label Merge Records mostly to distribute the band's material, but has since grown into one of the largest indie record labels in the United States.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Me & You & Jackie Mittoo - (1:58) - 10,637 plays
- Overflows - (3:24) - 5,096 plays
- This Summer - (3:16) - 4,373 plays
- Void - (3:11) - 5,232 plays
- Learned to Surf - (3:53) - 4,855 plays
- FOH - (3:23) - 4,932 plays
- Slack Motherfucker - (2:53) - 4,145 plays
- Low F - (4:44) - 4,300 plays
- Hyper Enough - (3:31) - 3,972 plays
- Digging for Something - (3:32) - 4,335 plays