289 Shouts - 3,949,396 Scrobbles
Superchunk is an indie rock band which formed in 1989 in the college town of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States. The band consists of Mac McCaughan (vocals, guitar), Laura Ballance (bass), Jim Wilbur (guitar) and Jon Wurster (drums). McCaughan and Ballance founded the indie record label Merge Records mostly to distribute the band's material, but has since grown into one of the largest indie record labels in the United States.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Me & You & Jackie Mittoo - (1:58) - 15,562 plays
- Overflows - (3:24) - 7,420 plays
- Void - (3:11) - 7,554 plays
- FOH - (3:23) - 6,698 plays
- Low F - (4:44) - 6,210 plays
- Staying Home - (1:15) - 5,659 plays
- Trees of Barcelona - (3:08) - 5,324 plays
- Breaking Down - (3:24) - 5,017 plays
- This Summer - (3:16) - 3,739 plays
- Learned to Surf - (3:53) - 4,680 plays