0 Shouts - 985 Scrobbles
SuperHoney, the high-octane band from Boston, has preached the gospel of their original soul music throughout New England, the U.S. and around the globe. The band is fronted by Joan Pimentel, a woman with extraordinary talent, charisma and raw energy. She’s been compared to everyone from Aretha Franklin to Janis Joplin to Bonnie Raitt and with good reason. Joan’s voice is a torrent of emotion, lush with sincerity and dense with complexity. On stage she’s drawn the attention of George Clinton, Phillip Bailey, and Yo-Yo Ma. She’s a true vocal genius by any measure.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online