20 Shouts - 246,902 Scrobbles
Super Cat (born William Maragh in Kingston, Jamaica, 1966) is one of the originators of the late 80's and early 90's dancehall movement. A reggae musician who came to prominence in the late 1980s and even more so in the early 1990s, Super Cat is of Jamaican and Indian descent. His nickname, the "Wild Apache" was given to him by his mentor Early B. His first single as was entitled 'Mr. Walker' and was a hit in Jamaica.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ghetto Red Hot - (3:51) - 703 plays
- Boops - (3:20) - 579 plays
- Don Dada - (3:24) - 563 plays
- Dolly My Baby - (3:51) - 399 plays
- Trash And Ready - (2:52) - 231 plays
- The Don of Dons (Put de Ting Pon Dem) - 196 plays
- Nuff Man A Dead - (3:32) - 195 plays
- Them No Care - (3:34) - 135 plays
- Big And Ready - (3:51) - 163 plays
- My Girl Josephine - (3:58) - 147 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online