6 Shouts - 100,367 Scrobbles
Albert "Sunnyland Slim" Luandrew (September 5, 1907–1995), was a blues pianist born on a farm near Vance, Mississippi. He moved to Memphis, Tennessee in 1925, where he performed with many of the popular blues musicians of the day. In 1942 he followed the great migration of southern workers to the industrial north in Chicago. At that time the electric blues was taking shape there, and Sunnyland Slim played with such musicians as Muddy Waters and Little Walter.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Had It So Hard - (3:27) - 708 plays
- Johnson machine gun - (2:53) - 442 plays
- She Ain't Nowhere - (2:46) - 314 plays
- Shake It - (3:06) - 361 plays
- Brown Skin Woman - (2:52) - 299 plays
- I'm Prison Bound - (3:26) - 356 plays
- The Devil Is a Busy Man - (3:56) - 346 plays
- Slim's Shout - (3:54) - 299 plays
- It's You Baby - (3:01) - 278 plays
- Brownskin Woman - (3:49) - 248 plays