7 Shouts - 110,839 Scrobbles
Albert "Sunnyland Slim" Luandrew (September 5, 1906 – March 17, 1995) was an American blues pianist, singer and songwriter, who was born in the Mississippi Delta and later moved to Chicago, Illinois, to contribute to that city's post-war scene as a center for blues music. Sunnyland Slim was born on a farm in Quitman County, near Vance, Mississippi (some sources erroneously give this date as 1907).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Had It So Hard - (3:27) - 317 plays
- She Ain't Nowhere - (2:46) - 237 plays
- Johnson Machine Gun - (2:52) - 239 plays
- The Devil Is A Busy Man - (3:56) - 134 plays
- It's You Baby - (2:24) - 129 plays
- Fly Right, Little Girl - (2:37) - 86 plays
- Shake It - (3:06) - 83 plays
- Brown Skin Woman - (2:52) - 102 plays
- Slim's Shout - (3:54) - 85 plays
- Soft and Mellow Stella - (4:14) - 70 plays