Sun of Nothing
57 Shouts - 38,263 Scrobbles
Sun of Nothing is a doom metal, sludge, black metal and noise-inspired four-piece band from Athens, Attica, Greece formed in 2000. "...and the spiral keeps evolving abrasively downwards and inwards, approaching a liquid and unstable core. A heavy and dark core, enclosing the most acid elements: aural extremity, black and white nihilism, grim vagueness, cynical extroversion..." Following their previous two masterpieces, Sun of Nothing, the spearhead of Greek sonic extremity's vanguard, are ready to release in collaboration with CTS Productions their third full length album...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Catharsis - (9:51) - 214 plays
- Sink - (4:16) - 231 plays
- Drowned Out - (6:19) - 186 plays
- Unreached Soul - (7:22) - 164 plays
- Hearthealer - (14:14) - 129 plays
- hollow - (10:13) - 72 plays
- the prisons you create - (10:03) - 82 plays
- as you laugh I envy you - (12:09) - 61 plays
- white freak - (4:03) - 48 plays
- The Misery Complex - (3:58) - 43 plays