0 Shouts - 187,744 Scrobbles
Summer Twins are sisters Chelsea and Justine Brown. The two write dreampop and rock ‘n roll songs with a touch of California sun. Born and raised in Riverside, Ca, the two decided they wanted to start a band from a young age. Inspired by their dad's old rock 'n roll records, Chelsea picked up the guitar, Justine taught herself to play drums, and they played in an all-girl band throughout their teens. They formed Summer Twins in 2008, with a focus on singing pop harmonies atop garage rock inspired by the '50s and '60s. Now in their early twenties, Summer Twins play live with an additional guitarist and bassist. keeping the rock 'n roll dream alive.Read More...
Their first EP, “The Good Things” was self-released in the summer of 2010 and their debut self-titled album will be released on Burger Records in January 2012.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Will Love You - 28,727 plays
- I Don't Care - 15,139 plays
- Got Somebody to Dream About - 14,227 plays
- Forget Me - 11,706 plays
- Good Friends - 9,708 plays
- Stars Aligned - 9,052 plays
- Try - 7,445 plays
- Teardrops On My Pillow - 6,772 plays
- I Could Never Break Your Heart - 6,750 plays
- pickin' daisies - 6,680 plays