0 Shouts - 39,266 Scrobbles
There are at least three bands called Sulphur.Read More...
1. There is a band called Sulphur that play black/death metal from Bergen, Norway, formed in 2000.
They are signed to well-known French label Osmose productions, on which they have released:
Outburst Of DesecrationEP 2007 (2005 demo re-released)
Cursed Madness 2007
Thorns in Existence 2009
Dark Essence Records website: http://www.darkessencerecords.no/artists/sulphur/
Dark Essence Records webshop: http://www.karismarecords.bigcartel.com
2. There is also an Australian dark ambient act called SulphuR, which began as an experimentative project by Australian solo artist Mike S. at the turn of the millenium as an expressive force.
The majority of material is performed using live sampling and synthesis over a backdrop of brooding loops to bridge the bleak emotions of dark ambient with a death industrial paranoia.
Releases to date are:
Der Fluch des Lebens (CD) Cranial Fracture Recordings 2005
Tracks Appear On:
Like Music To Their Ears Vol. 2 (CD) The Chimera Vortex Mechanoise Labs 2004
DVT - Pulse Of The Mind (CDr) Stummenfilm Antihumanism Records 2005
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- True Father Of Lies - 2,360 plays
- The Summoning - 1,897 plays
- The Purifying Flame - 1,790 plays
- Revelation - 2,299 plays
- Realms Of Darkness - 1,844 plays
- Hunting Sickening Seas - 1,862 plays
- Luna Noctiluca - 1,766 plays
- Two Thousand Years Of Plague - 1,761 plays
- The Descent - 1,577 plays
- Invented Visions Of Eternal Salvation - 1,608 plays