24 Shouts - 30,682 Scrobbles
There are at least three bands called Sulphur. 1. There is a band called Sulphur that play black/death metal from Bergen, Norway, formed in 2000.
They are signed to well-known French label Osmose productions, on which they have released: Outburst Of Desecration EP 2007 (2005 demo re-released)
Cursed Madness 2007
Thorns in Existence 2009 2. There is also an Australian dark ambient act called SulphuR, which began as an experimentative project by Australian solo artist Mike S. at the turn of the millenium as an expressive force.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- True Father Of Lies - (3:55) - 114 plays
- Revelation - (2:16) - 94 plays
- Hunting Sickening Seas - (5:30) - 88 plays
- The Purifying Flame - (5:40) - 87 plays
- Luna Noctiluca - (4:37) - 84 plays
- Realms Of Darkness - (4:10) - 71 plays
- Invented Visions Of Eternal Salvation - (3:52) - 77 plays
- Into Nothingness - (3:55) - 83 plays
- A Crimson Line - (4:44) - 66 plays
- Throne Of Illusion - (4:17) - 67 plays