24 Shouts - 30,267 Scrobbles
There are at least three bands called Sulphur. 1. There is a band called Sulphur that play black/death metal from Bergen, Norway, formed in 2000.
They are signed to well-known French label Osmose productions, on which they have released: Outburst Of Desecration EP 2007 (2005 demo re-released)
Cursed Madness 2007
Thorns in Existence 2009 2. There is also an Australian dark ambient act called SulphuR, which began as an experimentative project by Australian solo artist Mike S. at the turn of the millenium as an expressive force.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- True Father Of Lies - (3:55) - 98 plays
- The Purifying Flame - (5:40) - 75 plays
- Into Nothingness - (3:55) - 79 plays
- Realms Of Darkness - (4:10) - 62 plays
- Luna Noctiluca - (4:37) - 70 plays
- Revelation - (2:16) - 86 plays
- Hunting Sickening Seas - (5:30) - 78 plays
- Ravner Beiter I Banesår - (5:27) - 64 plays
- Throne Of Illusion - (4:17) - 65 plays
- Invented Visions Of Eternal Salvation - (3:52) - 66 plays