Sugar & the Hi Lows
1 Shouts - 32,253 Scrobbles
Nashvillian songwriters Trent Dabbs and Amy Stroup set the way-back machine to the late 50’s, early 60’ days of classic pop for their new, pitch-perfect throwback and shiny satin side project Sugar and the Hi-Lows. The vibe is both tongue-in-cheek impish and respectful of their pioneering elders as the duo and their band, as sharp as the pleat in Dabb’s trousers or the heels of Stroup’s shiny pumps, carouse their way through a retro melange of self-penned soulful, doo-wop slow dances and hip-shakin’, sock-hoppin’ rave-ups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I've Got You Covered - (3:44) - 1,235 plays
- Show & Tell - (4:32) - 935 plays
- See It For Yourself - (3:29) - 762 plays
- LyricsBabe, I've got my one track sights on you.
I've got my plan together, now it's time to execute.
How am I suppose to take you serious?
Your friends must have got you a little worked up.
You can't talk me out, talk me out of this.
- Think I Said too Much - (3:45) - 498 plays
- Two Day High - (2:44) - 493 plays
- This Can't Be The Last Time - (4:10) - 364 plays
- Skip The Line - (3:34) - 302 plays
- Jingle Bells - (3:43) - 122 plays
- Home for the Holiday - (1:30) - 79 plays