6 Shouts - 51,937 Scrobbles
Sue Thompson (born Eva Sue McKee July 19, 1925, Nevada, Missouri) is an American pop and country music singer. She is best known for the million selling hits "Sad Movies (Make Me Cry)" and "Norman", both pop hits for her in the 1960s. At the age of seven, she was already singing and playing the guitar on stage. When she and her family moved out west to San Jose, she appeared on the Hometown Hayride TV program. During World War II, she worked at a defense plant. She married when she was 17, and had a daughter at 20, but the marriage failed and she and her husband split up after three years.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Norman - (2:19) - 525 plays
- Paper Tiger - (2:23) - 641 plays
- Sad Movies (Make Me Cry) - (3:20) - 171 plays
- Sad Movies - (3:13) - 140 plays
- Sad Movies Make Me Cry - (3:17) - 80 plays
- James (Hold The Ladder Steady) - (2:12) - 59 plays
- You Belong to Me - (2:44) - 64 plays
- Who's Gonna Mow Your Grass - (2:29) - 32 plays
- Have A Good Time - (3:12) - 26 plays
- I Like Your Kind Of Love - (2:17) - 14 plays