6 Shouts - 46,052 Scrobbles
Sue Thompson (born Eva Sue McKee July 19, 1925, Nevada, Missouri) is an American pop and country music singer. She is best known for the million selling hits "Sad Movies (Make Me Cry)" and "Norman", both pop hits for her in the 1960s. At the age of seven, she was already singing and playing the guitar on stage. When she and her family moved out west to San Jose, she appeared on the Hometown Hayride TV program. During World War II, she worked at a defense plant. She married when she was 17, and had a daughter at 20, but the marriage failed and she and her husband split up after three years.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Paper Tiger - (2:23) - 983 plays
- Norman - (2:18) - 678 plays
- Sad Movies (Make Me Cry) - (3:19) - 369 plays
- Sad Movies Make Me Cry - (3:17) - 138 plays
- Sad Movies - (3:13) - 168 plays
- James (Hold the Ladder Steady) - (2:12) - 91 plays
- Have a Good Time - (3:12) - 35 plays
- You Belong to Me - (2:44) - 53 plays
- Willie Can - (2:18) - 22 plays
- If The Boy Only Knew - (2:43) - 27 plays